$669 / 1 g (Ag nanowires)
Stock #: 0475HN10E
Please contact us for quotes on larger quantities.
Please click to ask a technical question
Content of silver nanowires in ethanol: 5 - 20 mg/ml, specified by clients
Color of suspension: light gray
Purity of silver nanowires: 99.5+%
Diameter of silver nanowires: 30 - 40 nm
Length of sivler nanowires : 2 - 5 μm
- Nanowires usually agglomerate. Our regular-length silver nanowires are thus made as suspensions with a concentration of 5-20 mg/ml in such solvents as ethanol, isopropanol, and deionized water.
- The suspensions can be further diluted in ethanol, isopropanol, and deionized water.
- If necessary, the suspensions can also be evaporated to obtain dry silver nanowires.
- The suspensions are often stable within approx. a week. If the nanowires deposit, the suspension container can be shook to let the silver nanowires suspend again.
- The suspensions container should be sealed and stored in a dark place between 5 and 35 oC (41 an 95 oF).