Silver nanowires (D = 70 ± 10 nm, L = 35 - 45 um, 99.5+%, 5 mg/ml in isopropanol)
$599 / 1 g (Ag nanowires)
Stock #: 0475HN08I
Please contact us for quotes on larger quantities.
Please click to ask a technical question
Content of silver nanowires in isopropanol: 5 mg/ml
Color of suspension: light to dark gray
Purity of silver nanowires: 99.5+%
Diameter of silver nanowires: 70 ± 10 nm
Length of sivler nanowires : 35 - 45 μm
- Nanowires usually agglomerate. Our regular-length silver nanowires are thus made as suspensions with a concentration of 5 mg/ml in such solvents as ethanol, isopropanol, and deionized water.
- The suspensions can be further diluted in ethanol, isopropanol, and deionized water.
- If necessary, the suspensions can also be evaporated to obtain dry silver nanowires.
- The suspensions are often stable within approx. a week. If the nanowires deposit, the suspension container can be shook to let the silver nanowires suspend again.
- The suspensions container should be sealed and stored in a dark place between 5 and 35 oC (41 an 95 oF).